DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,
You should have received a prior communication informing you of the acquisition of Bluegrass Cellular by Verizon Wireless in March 2021 and informing you that your account will be migrated to Verizon at a later date. To ensure a smooth transition of your wireless and home internet accounts to Verizon, we’ve determined that separate billing for these two services will help maintain your uninterrupted access to both. While we apologize for any inconvenience this causes, this change is necessitated by the move of wireless and home internet services to Verizon at different times.
WHAT TO EXPECT
● After September 20th, you’ll receive two separate invoices from Bluegrass Cellular – one for your wireless service and one for your home internet service.
● The next monthly billing, you will receive your wireless service invoice from Verizon, and your home internet service invoice from Bluegrass Cellular. More info to come soon.
● Bluegrass Cellular will continue to bill for home internet until a future date. More info to come later.
● Your monthly bill will not change on either account at this time.
● If you are set up on autopay on your combined wireless and home internet account, your wireless account will continue to be paid with this arrangement.
● You will need to set up autopay on the new home internet account Click Here
Thanks. We truly value your continued business.