BLUEGRASS CELLULAR CLASSROOM, EXPANDED GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES –
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO VERIFIED TEACHERS OF SELECT COUNTIES IN KENTUCKY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. CST on June 19, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. CST on July 16, 2020 (the “Promotional Period”), you may enter by nominating an eligible teacher (a “Nominee”) in the Bluegrass Cellular Classroom, Expanded Giveaway (the “Promotion”) by filling out all required information and submitting an entry form at https://bluegrasscellular.com/classroom-expanded (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period.
Limit of one (1) entry on a Nominee’s behalf, per nominator, during the Promotion Period. However, a nominator can nominate multiple Nominees. If multiple entries are submitted by the same person for the same Nominee, only the first entry will be accepted, and additional entries will be disqualified. Any attempt by (1) person to obtain more than the allowable number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
These official rules are also available on the Website.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older and legal age of majority in applicable jurisdiction as of the Promotion start date. Void where prohibited. Employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of clarity, the Nominee, not the entrant, will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner (defined below) of the Promotion. To be eligible, Nominee must be a verified teacher employed at a school in Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Grayson, Logan, McLean, Metcalfe, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Simpson, or Warren county, Kentucky.
4. Limitations of Liability: Bluegrass Cellular Inc., Kentucky RSA #3 Cellular General Partnership, Kentucky RSA #4 Cellular General Partnership, Cumberland Cellular Partnership, Bluegrass Wireless LLC, Bluegrass Network LLC, and Bluegrass Telecom LLC (collectively, “Bluegrass Cellular” or “Sponsor”), Stuff the Bus Foundation of SOKY, and any other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible or postage due or any combination thereof. Proof of mailing or online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering and participating in the scavenger hunt, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
5. How Winners Will Be Determined:
Semi-Finalist Drawing: On July 17, 2020, twenty (20) semi-finalists (each a “Semi-Finalist”) will be randomly drawn from eligible Nominees received during the Promotional Period. From July 17-24, 2020, Sponsor will verify eligibility of the Semi-Finalists and notify them, and those who nominated them, of their status once verified. If a selected Semi-Finalist is deemed ineligible or cannot be reached within two (2) business days of first notification attempt, another Semi-Finalist will be drawn.
Grand Prize Winner Drawing: On or about July 25, 2020 between 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. CST, Sponsor, in conjunction with Stuff the Bus Foundation of SOKY, will host a Live Telethon at the Bluegrass Cellular location on Campbell Lane (1661 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY 42104). During this time, ten (10) Grand Prize Winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly drawn from the twenty (20) Semi-Finalist.
For purposes of clarity, only the Nominee, and not the nominator, will be deemed to be a Grand Prize Winner of the Promotion. The Semi-Finalists whose names are not drawn will not receive a prize.
6. Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE, A BLUEGRASS CELLULAR STORE, OTHER ENTRANTS, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Prize: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (the “Grand Prize”): $500 (presented in the form of a check). A total of ten (10) Grand Prize Winners will be selected. Total value of all Grand Prizes: $5,000.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
Grand Prize cannot be transferred or substituted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person.
8. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Hardin County, Kentucky, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Winner List: Beginning on or about August 5, 2020, you may obtain the names of the Grand Prize Winner by going to https://bluegrasscellular.com/classroom-expanded.
10. Sponsor: Bluegrass Cellular Inc., 2902 Ring Road, Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701.